Dr Charlie Kahwagi
His regular attendance at continuing educational courses facilitates his ability to better serve the dental health needs of the local community. He has also undergone intensive training in modern techniques for Orthodontics, Implant and Cosmetic dentistry. His intensive training and love of orthodontics has now led him to use his years of experience to become a tenured instructor, senior lecturer and mentor to educate other dentists in orthodontic techniques, both in Australia and internationally.
He holds memberships with the following Associations/Societies:
- Australian Dental Association
- Progressive Orthodontic Group
- Australian Society of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Australian Osseointegration Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
“We strive to achieve people’s dental goals, from single concerns to complete oral rehabilitation, using proven modern techniques. Seeing the joy that this can bring to a person and being able to deliver this in a friendly and relaxed environment is the most rewarding aspect of my profession”.